Friday, October 21, 2011

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

'Demon' will turn 21 tonight. 21,000 typed words, that is. I feel like I should buy my main character (Daemar) a shot of tequila or something.

I had another one of those game-changing revelations tonight. Thankfully, this one will not require me to re-write everything. It will affect my editing, but it's one of those character back-story things that doesn't come up until much further down the road. I'm not positive this change will be permanent, but I did have a very clear "This is what I'm missing" moment.

Life is about to take a turn for the busy. Matt was forced into an extra 4 hours today. He's also working 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. And then he's still working until Wednesday next week. My mom and Grum (Grandmother) are coming to visit for our upcoming birthdays. I hope I have the discipline to pump out my word count. That would be a big accomplishment.

On a fashionable note, my shoe club promoted me to an Elite member yesterday. I get a free watch and special perks. Plus I get to call them on a special Elite phone line. Oh yeah. Be jealous. Expect pictures. They're coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment